Q What is the most critical part of successfully working with employees during a Merger/Acquisition/Downsizing?
Transparency is most important. All transition plans, processes, and decisions should be communicated to employees. Without that communication, employees will fill in the gap with rumors and innuendo, jeopardizing the credibility and acceptance of retention decisions.
When partnering with Klawsky Consulting to retain the best employees, here's what you can expect in the first meeting:
2. Examples of typical client results:
Tangible results such as valid, objective, standardized, and legally compliant processes for making employee retention decisions
Intangible results such as employee confidence in the fairness and professionalism of each decision making step
3. Explanations of the value-add of partnering with Klawsky Consulting:
- 30 years experience with employee retention solutions during transition
1. Questions to help understand your needs:
- How will jobs be changing? (Are new and advanced skill sets required? More sophisticated equipment used?)
- What job change options will be available to employees (Reassignment? Relocation? Exit packages?)