Q What skill sets are most in need of development?
For entry-level Supervisor and Manager positions, the biggest development need is how to shift from being the 'job expert' to being the Supervisor or Manager; it's a different way of thinking about the work.
For technical positions, problem solving skills often need development; especially when dealing with complex machinery.
1. Questions to help understand your unique needs:
- What is your most important reason for improving workforce skills? (Help grow your company? Increase productivity? Improve customer satisfaction?)
- What technical and/or soft skills need to be developed?
2. Examples of typical client results:
3. Explanations of the value-add of partnering with Klawsky Consulting:
- Typical payback period < 6 months
- 30 years experience developing workforce skills tests and assessments
When partnering with Klawsky Consulting to Test and Develop Workforce Skills, here's what you can expect in the first meeting: