When partnering with Klawsky Consulting to reduce Employee Turnover, here's what you can expect in the first meeting:
1. Questions to help understand your unique needs:
- What is the biggest impact of employee turnover at your company? (Low productivity? High overtime costs? Customer dissatisfaction?)
- What Predictive Hiring tools do you use to hire employees? (Are they valid?)
- How do you keep employees engaged at work? (Do Supervisors provide adequate recognition? How are Supervisors trained?)
For entry-level positions, about 50% of annual salary; or $12,000/turnover. The most significant costs come from a 25%-50% decrease in productivity and quality.
2. Examples of typical client results:
3. Explanations of the value-add of partnering with Klawsky Consulting:
- Typical payback period < 6 months
- 30 years experience reducing Employee Turnover by up to 50%
Q What are typical employee turnover costs?